Thursday 31 July 2014

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge


I'm blown away by the number of entries month by month - 527 entries for July. When I had the idea for this challenge blog I wasn't sure whether anyone would be that interested, so it has been beyond my wildest expectations to see so many crafters coming on board month by month, some of you have become 'regulars' and it's also good to see new people joining in too. Thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm in sharing your creativity using patterned paper.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the July challenge and this is the result of using random.org:


who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Rachel! Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your surprise pack of patterned papers.

August's challenge is here


I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of a 6 x 6 paper pack collection from Memory Box called 'tinsel' 

3 comments:

LinkWithin