Sunday 30 November 2014

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge


Another month of a fantastic number of fabulous patterned paper entries. I am so glad that I started this challenge blog at the beginning of the year ... I had no idea of the amount of support it would get - thank you so much, everyone.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the November challenge and this is the result of using random.org:


Number 425: Lucy Woods,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations,  Lucy. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize pack of papers.

December's challenge is here


I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of 
A pack of Old Treasures 8 x 8 papers - 12 designs x 2 sheets 160 gsm

4 comments:

LinkWithin