Friday 31 March 2017

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2017 challenge


Once again, we had so many lovely entries for our March challenge - thank you so much for your support and willingness to share your lovely creativity with us. We hope you will join in our April challenge.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the March challenge and this is the result of using random.org:

Number 358: Gail Scott,
who shared this wonderful wallet creation:



Congratulations, Gail. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize.

The challenge for April 2017 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

This is the prize for this month's challenge:



My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 designer paper pad
Market Street
Ashbury Heights
12 unique double sided cardstock designs








3 comments:

  1. Congrats Gail!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my! I won - what a wonderful surprise - thanks Hazel - I will be sending the email right now - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin